Membership Information & Services
|Become a Member:|
Before completing the application you will need to review Bylaws.
Your application will be forwarded to the OSROA Executive Committee for review and approval at their bimonthly meeting. UPON APPROVAL, you will be invoiced for your annual dues. After your membership is approved you will be sent your membership card and packet.
|Download Member Update Form|
- Affiliation with Nationally recognized state school resource officer association
- Membership Packet, including OSROA pin and membership card
- Yearly Newsletter covering state and national School-Based policing issues
- OSROA Website: Includes links to funding sources, ready-made lesson plans on school safety topics, and more
- Complimentary one year dues with paid registration to training seminars/Annual Conference
- Annual Awards Program including one $500 Academic Scholarship to a child/stepchild of a member
- Regional SRO Meetings with trainings and interaction opportunities
- SRO Bulletin Board to share best practices and to ask questions of other SROs
- Presentations for use in “startup” SRO programs or to defend current SRO program
- Reduced registration fee for Cultural Diversity class